IT Outsourcing & Corporate Governance Counsel
An Established and Growing Global Hospitality Group, instantly recognised for its market leading success in high end luxury, innovation and values. The company operates in 11 countries, including the UK, China and Europe. Each country office operates its own legal function, which in turn reports into the Group Legal team headquartered in Oxfordshire (commutable from Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire and South of Birmingham). With year on year business growth, the company prides itself on its constant innovation and global reputation.
The position has arisen due to the company’s exceptional growth over recent years and has been devised to support the Deputy Legal Directors and provide legal advice to the UK and Rest of the World businesses. Reporting directly to the Global Head of Legal, key responsibilities include drafting and negotiating:
- IT Contracts, IT Outsourcing & Procurement
- General commercial contracts
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements such as NDAs, sponsorship agreements and collaboration agreements
- Marketing, Procurement and Sales Agreements
- Handling with corporate governance and corporate management agreements
- Advising key stakeholders on Anti-Corruption, GDPR and Regulatory & Compliance matters
- Work closely with the company's Board of Directors, Sales, Innovation and Operations departments.
The role is ideally suited for a commercially astute junior to mid-level UK qualified lawyer with prior in-house experience (Secondment or otherwise). Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential as well as a good ability to manage competing deadline.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly skilled in-house team that is part of an established global enterprise. The role offers the successful applicant quality work for future career progression and a highly competitive remuneration.
For further information and to apply, please contact Natalie Thomas at TAP Search on 02071275274 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com