Senior Legal Counsel
Our client is a well-known international brand looking for an In-house Senior Legal Counsel / Commercial Contracts Lawyer to negotiate contracts internationally usually under English law or Russian law.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a UK qualified Solicitor
- Have strong commercial contracts drafting, reviewing and negotiation skills
- Gain access to a wide variety of working including commercial contracts, distribution agreements, licensing agreements, compliance, and other legal matters
- Lead complex negotiations on M&A transactions, advising stakeholders across large teams
- Be prepared to travel within Europe each month
Much of the growth for this business has been in countries where Russian is the first language and therefore Russian language skills are desirable.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded and successful team dealing with interesting, complex international work. You will be working on one of the fastest growing part of the business and will progress and develop your skills.
The position can be home based but you will need to be able to travel into the offices in Burton on Trent twice a week.
Our client envisages that candidates with at least 7 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.