DP Manager (Top-Tier Law Firm)
Our client, a top-tier city law firm, are seeking a Document Production Manager.
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the management and development of the Document Production function of the firm across the UK. You will work closely with the Head of Secretarial Services to develop and lead a "Centre of Excellence" that meets the evolving needs of the business
You will be an experienced manager who has previous experience of building high performing teams and promoting the use of technology to maximise output. Exceptional technical and project management skills are required alongside a strong understanding of workflow systems and technologies that promote smart working.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows
• Promote the document production function as a "Centre of Excellence".
• Being responsible for medium to long term strategic planning of an evolving service
• Create and develop workflows and processes to facilitate maximum utilisation of the team and consistently drive high quality of output.
• Build relationships with key stakeholders and users to continue to shape and drive a team that compliments the service provided to clients.
• Day to day management responsibility for the team, including managing performance and any absence concerns, operational issues, and development of the team.
• Bring responsible for recruitment of new team members and ensuring relevant testing criteria is in place.
• Reviewing utilisation and relevant trends in use to ensure shift patterns and resources are properly aligned to business need.
• Working closely with IT and the L&D teams to ensure on-going training and development is in place to create a high performing culture.
• Attending meetings with new joiners to ensure they understand how the document production teams can support them.
• Working closely with IT and BD to ensure that house style and document templates are used effectively.
You must be fully available for interview.