ECM Paralegal - Hong Kong
My Magic Circle client's Corporate Equity Capital Markets practice is growing and they are therefore recruiting a full-time paralegal to join the team. The Corporate ECM team has extensive experience advising leading investment banks and public companies in areas such as IPOs, global offerings, rights issues and other capital markets fund raising transactions, public takeovers, and regulatory compliance matters.
They are looking for a full-time paralegal to join their ECM team. The role is based in Hong Kong and the successful candidate's primary role will work under the direct supervision of partners to support the team.
- Assisting in drafting sections of the prospectus
- Preparing verification notes
- Conducting due diligence
- Handling compliance matters
- Conducting legal research
- Translating legal documents
- Liaising with clients
- Any ad hoc duties as requested
Skills and Experience:
- The successful candidate will have excellent oral and written communication skills, strong organizational skills (to effectively prioritize multiple projects with strict deadlines in a busy, fast-paced environment) and a good eye for detail.
- The successful candidate will have a LLB / LLM / JD / PCLL degree
- Prior experience as a paralegal at a law firm or in-house is an advantage.
- Strong command of English and Mandarin (written and spoken) required.
An excellent opportunity with a salary up to $35,000HKD per month.