Head of EMEA Employment– Pharma – Hampshire/London
We are seeking a lawyer specialising in employment law to join our client, a pharma business based in Hampshire. You will be providing day-to-day advice on a broad range of employment matters across EMEA within a commercially minded, positive and proactive team.
• Advise on employee relations matters and serve as a subject matter expert on employment matters in EMEA.
• Engage with global and regional counsel within the business to manage and investigate risk.
• Assist the business with risk analysis and mitigation in respect of employment matters.
• Successfully manage employment issues, pre-dispute conflicts and employment related litigation.
• Collaborate with Ethics & Compliance colleagues on compliance initiatives such as the Code of Ethics and whistleblowing, as well as with the Chief Data Privacy Officer on GDPR matters.
You will have at least 8 years of PQE with strong knowledge and experience in a broad range of employment law areas with in-house environment. This role will see you collaborating with colleagues and take a business-oriented approach while identifying and balancing legal risks and providing succinct, accurate and pragmatic advice. If you have outstanding relationship-building skills, we’d like to hear from you.