Disputes Litigation (Antitrust)
Competition Litigation Associate - 2+ PQE
London - Magic Circle - Ongoing
- Do you have at least 2 years' experience as a Competition Litigation Associate?
- Would you like the opportunity to join one of the best Disputes teams in London?
- Are you a dedicated, forward-thinking legal professional?
What's great about this Competition Litigation role?
- Autonomy towards your matters and chosen clients;
- International high-level clients;
- Complex cross-border deals and disputes;
- Work with some of the greatest legal minds in the country.
Your role as Competition Litigation Associate
- Resolve disputes by litigation, arbitration and alternative resolutions;
- Multijurisdictional litigation on a large scale;
- Covering banking, construction, EU & antitrust, fraud and intellectual property;
- Exposure to other key practice groups;
- Providing invaluable support to Partners.
What do the staff think?
"You couldn't ask for a broader range of work and the clients are amazing" - Competition Lawyer
What you'll need to succeed here as a Competition Litigation Associate
- A strong academic background is essential (2:1 or higher)
- England & Wales qualified Solicitor 2+ PQE
- You will need extensive Antitrust experience
- A genuine tenacity and interest in dispute resolution and offering a first-class service
- You will have previous experience of working with and for high-profile professionals
This is a great role due to start immediately! Do not miss out, CVs are currently being reviewed!