FS Regulatory Associate
Financial Services Regulatory Associate - 1 - 4 years PQE
London - Ongoing assignment
£90,000 - £125,000
- Do you have experience from a Regulatory practice?
- Are you looking to gain experience from a Silver Circle Law Firm?
- Do you have a genuine passion for Regulatory work?
What's great about this Financial Services Regulatory Associate role?
- Work with and learn from Partners & Fee Earners with expert knowledge in the FS arena;
- Liaising with a broad range of clients across corporate finance;
- Opportunity to gain experience from one of the highest rated Law firms in the world;
- Join a dynamic team in a key area of strategic importance to the firm.
Your role as a Financial Services Regulatory Associate
- Working within the broader Finance & Banking team;
- Involvement in running regulatory due diligence;
- Direct contact with clients, managing matters and developing the practice;
- Exposure to a wide array of interesting work;
- Working with a variety of high-profile clients.
What do the staff think?
"You are treated like an individual and feel valued" - Contract Associate
What you'll need to succeed here as a Financial Services Regulatory Associate
- You must be a qualified Solicitor in England & Wales 1 - 4 year PQE;
- Previous experience from a top Law Firm or recognisable Financial Services Firm;
- In-depth knowledge of MiFID II and AIFMD;
- Sterling academics (minimum 2:1);
- Enthusiastic and dedicated approach to the work and Firm.
Immediately available FS Regulatory Associates get in touch ASAP for consideration! Interviews are already being organised!