Finance Regulatory Lawyer
Financial Regulatory Associate - 2 - 5 years PQE
London - Ongoing assignment
£100,000 - £150,000
- Do you have experience in Regulatory Investigations?
- Would you be keen to work for a Magic Circle Law Firm?
- Do you consider yourself to be a commercially minded legal professional?
What's great about this Financial Regulatory Associate role?
- Being a part of an award-winning Finance team;
- Exposure to Partners & Fee Earners from other key practice groups;
- Opportunity to gain experience from one of the highest rated Law firms in the world;
- Join a diverse, innovative and forward-thinking Magic Circle Law Firm.
Your role as a Financial Regulatory Associate
- Working within the broader Finance & Banking team;
- Involvement in global investigations;
- Working closely with all Partners within the team;
- Exposure to capital markets, trading & investments work;
- Working with a variety of high-profile clients.
What do the staff think?
"Hands down the most interesting work I have done and with some of the most supportive colleagues" - Ex-Finance Locum
What you'll need to succeed here as a Financial Regulatory Associate
- You must be a qualified Solicitor in England & Wales 2 - 5 year PQE;
- Previous experience as a Financial Regulatory Associate;
- Experience of regulatory investigations, asset management, and funds;
- 2:1 or higher from a highly respected university;
- Pragmatic and commercial approach.
Immediate start! Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity, interviews are already being lined up for next week!