Senior Family Associate
My client is a leading private practice law firm in the City and is looking to add a Senior Associate to its very well-regarded Family Practice.
The role will involve:
* Family breakdown and Trusts
* Pre-nuptial and pre-civil partnership agreements
* International family breakdown
* Divorce and dissolution of civil partnerships
* Family breakdown and Companies
* Relationship breakdown of unmarried couples
* Children's issues
* Complex financial issues
A strong academic background, excellent technical skills and a keen eye for detail. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a pre-requisite as are organisational and client care skills.
* The successful candidate will be a qualified solicitor with 6-8 years' year's post-qualified experience within a top tier London or national/regional firm
* Strong technical knowledge and analytical skills
* An ability to deal with clients in a sensitive, professional and competent way
* Strong case management experience and first hand exposure to high net-worth private clients is essential
* Personable and gregarious, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Demonstrates a pragmatic and flexible approach with the ability to think laterally
* Commercial and driven with an interest in business development and marketing activities
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Luke Williams for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.