The Client :
A multinational conglomerate with a large technology portfolio.
The Role :
As a Group Counsel, you will support the business as they expand new services and products focusing on maximising cross-border digital success.
Reporting the General Counsel (EMEA) you will;
- Negotiate and draft high value technology agreements including hosting, data, marketing and outsourcing contracts
- Advise on data privacy, GDPR and IP related matters
- Support with the sale of B2B and IoT products and device procurement
- Manage legal, risk and commercial planning
On offer is an opportunity to join a highly skilled and dynamic team, a business at the forefront of the IoT and digital change, and a competitive remuneration package.
You will have the following skills;
- Minimum 5 years PQE
- Trained at a Magic/Silver Circle firm, ideally with in-house experience
- Experience advising on large scale technology contracts
- Good understanding of the IoT and digitalization
- Commercial mindset and a can do attitude
For more information and a confidential conversation please email Kurt Jones or call on 02071876211.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.