Property Finance Solicitor
Are you a Senior Real Estate Finance Lawyer looking to progress to Partnership in a top international firm?
This leading international law firm, has an excellent real estate finance team. Their practice covers a broad range of transaction types including acquisitions, developments, refinancings, loan/portfolio acquisitions, loan-to-own transactions, debt buybacks and restructurings.
This is a great opportunity if you’re a senior banking lawyer, specialising in real estate, looking for a role with genuine Partnership Prospects:
What you’ll Need
• At least 6 PQE
• Experience as a banking lawyer, specialising in real estate finance
• Worked at a good international law firm
• Understanding of mezzanine transactions
• Ability to draft and negotiate intercreditors is preferred
• Top international law firm
• Excellent reputation
• High quality, complex and challenging workload
• Primarily acting for lenders on real estate financings
• Working closely with one of the leading lawyers within real estate finance
• Drafting, reviewing and negotiating LMA documentation
• Playing a proactive role in business development and supporting junior associates
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn’t quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact George Langford on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.