A superb opportunity to join a global leisure business has arisen in Kettering, Northamptonshire. Operating from the UK Head Office the Legal Counsel will provide commercial legal advice to the business and its brands across the EMEA region.
Reporting directly to the UK Head of Legal, this is an extremely varied role and the Legal Counsel's responsibilites will encompass:
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing a variety of commercial contracts;
- Advising the business on consumer law, compliance and regulatory issues;
- Assisting the Head of Legal with Corporate and M&A;
- Assisting with company secretarial duties;
- Reviewing new initiatives from a risk perspective; and
- Liaising with external counsel on key projects.
The Legal Counsel will have 2-5 years' PQE in a commercial setting and be interested in taking on a broad remit of work. Strong commercial contracts experience is crucial and any GDPR or Corporate-related experience would be highly beneficial.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.