Construction Lawyer - Abu Dhabi
One of the world's leading law firms is looking for a Construction Lawyer to join their Construction and Projects team in Abu Dhabi. This firm offers an excellent salary and benefit package.
- Assisting in the drafting of negotiation of the full spectrum of construction documentation Contracts, Licences and Projects.
- Advising on Procurement strategy
- Responsible for developing relationships with clients
- Monitoring junior members of the team
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent academic background
- Mid-Level Sector & Regional experience
- Good experience working on front end construction matters
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Commercial awareness
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Zach Daly for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.