£Competitive + Flexible Working
Obelisk is an award-winning legal services provider and an active member of the London tech community, providing flexible legal solutions to global law firms and in-house legal teams of FTSE100 companies.
We have developed a unique flexible working model, designed to benefit everyone. Our lawyers, who work on a freelance basis, are skilled and experienced legal professionals who choose to work differently. We are the only legal business in the FT Future 100 UK, a list recognising businesses who make a positive impact on society. Our clients need expert legal services to grow their business and trust the quality and culture fit of lawyers who work with us.
We would like to hear from you if you are a Corporate lawyer and interested in joining a top-tier in-house legal team in London on an interim basis for up to six months.
Based in the Corporate team, this role would suit a mid-level/senior lawyer who can offer experience in dealing with issues relating to governance, acquisitions and disposals. We would expect you to have strong technical knowledge in areas including public & private M&A, joint venture agreements, shareholder agreements and terms of business, and dealing with venture capital investors and private equity funds, and contract drafting & negotiation.
You will need to be qualified in England & Wales, or in other jurisdictions with recent and extensive UK experience. A right to work and reside in the UK is essential.
Benefits of being an Obelisk Consultant
- We offer outstanding access to jobs with top-tier legal teams, both in-house at large global corporations and in private practice with large City firms.
- Our Consultant Team connects you with client jobs and provides one-on-one support to help you win the roles you are interested in.
- You take control over how you want to work as a freelance lawyer, combining your professional goals with your personal priorities.
- We provide all our lawyers with access to continuing education and professional development, helping you pursue your professional goals and build your portfolio.
- We are a business with a purpose, leading the way in the legal industry with our Corporate Social Responsibility policy and advocacy for diversity.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV using the ‘Apply’ button.
If you would like to know more about other opportunities that Obelisk offers, then please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org