£Competitive + Flexible Working
Obelisk is an award-winning legal services provider and an active member of the London tech community, providing flexible legal solutions to global law firms and in-house legal teams of FTSE100 companies.
We have developed a unique flexible working model, designed to benefit everyone. Our lawyers, who work on a freelance basis, are skilled and experienced legal professionals who choose to work differently. We are the only legal business in the FT Future 100 UK, a list recognising businesses who make a positive impact on society. Our clients need expert legal services to grow their business and trust the quality and culture fit of lawyers who work with us.
We would like to hear from you if you are a junior to mid-level commercial lawyer and interested in joining the in-house legal team of a fast-paced transaction driven global business, on a flexible full-time basis for up to 6 months. Responsibilities include drafting, negotiating and advising on commercial contracts particularly on the sales side including supply and maintenance agreements, standard terms and conditions, master services agreements and other commercial agreements. Experience in procurement and IT/Tech would be a bonus.
You will be qualified in England & Wales (or in other jurisdictions) with up to 4 years post qualification experience gained in a City firm or in-house at a bank or blue-chip corporate. A right to work and reside in the UK is essential.
Becoming an Obelisk Consultant
- We offer outstanding access to jobs with top-tier legal teams, both in-house at large global corporations and in private practice with large City firms.
- Our Consultant Team connects you with client jobs and provides one-on-one support to help you win the roles you are interested in.
- You take control over how you want to work as a freelance lawyer, combining your professional goals with your personal priorities.
- We provide all our lawyers with access to continuing education and professional development, helping you pursue your professional goals and build your portfolio.
- We are a business with a purpose, leading the way in the legal industry with our Corporate Social Responsibility policy and advocacy for diversity.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV using the ‘Apply’ button.
If you would like to know more about other opportunities Obelisk offers in confidence, then please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Competition/EU In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Telecoms In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)