Legal Assistant, Mainstream Corporate
Due to the continued growth of my Magic Circle Law firm client in Hong Kong they are looking for a curious minded and passionate Paralegal / Legal Assistant to be a part of their Corporate team. Reporting to the Partners and working with the team, in this Legal Assistant role, your prime scope of work would include providing dedicated matter support to ensure projects are completed accurately, on time and to the ultimate clients' satisfaction.
- Provide global matter support;
- Assist on specific projects requiring legal training and knowledge including drafting, due diligence, verification, bible preparation and deal closing; and
- Administer IT solutions that are aligned to the requirements of the practice including virtual data rooms and extranet/intranet sites.
To succeed in this indispensable Paralegal role, you should be competent and eager to see the job through to completion and have gravitas to work effectively with the Corporate team at all levels.
- Degree in Law
- Prior transactional experience would have an added advantage
- Highly robust with an eye for attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills