Compliance Manager - Asset Management
The firm has an average employee turnover of 7 years and with over 2000 employees across 28 countries. The firm is part of a global financial services group and offers multi-asset investment solutions to their clients (Fixed Income, Equities, Quantitative Investing, Real Estate, Structured Finance).
Compliance Manager to act as a business partner to the firm's 3 regulated entities.
- Advise the business on compliance related issues arising from compliance reviews
- Maintain awareness of regulatory developments and how these might impact the business
- Attend regulatory business governance meetings providing advice on the development and launch of new products, new business models etc.
- Work with the business to enhance controls and be the "voice" of compliance
- Assist the business with regulatory submissions and filings
- Contribute to the annual compliance plan with regards to prevention and culture
Key skills & experience
- 5 years+ Asset Management experience
- UK regulatory knowledge within the compliance department of an asset manager
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with business leaders
- Strong written and oral communication skills