Family Solicitor - 5+, Hertfordshire
New! - our client are a highly respected regional firm with an enviable reputation for high-quality private family matters. Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Family Solicitor to join the team and take responsibility for a busy caseload of private family matters with a focus on private children work.
The ideal individual will have a minimum of 4-5 years experience handling a broad family caseload and preferably have some regional ties to the Hertfordshire region. The current team has 2 x Partners and additional fee-earners, with legal/secretarial support so you will be joining a busy and growing department with ambition to keep growing in the future.
Typical matters may include:
- Matrimonial Finance
- Childcare Law
- Domestic Abuse
An attractive financial package is on offer + benefits.
Career progression prospects are excellent for the right person.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below, alternatively, contact: 01844 355 794, or, email@example.com
More searches like this
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in St Albans
- Private Client Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in St Albans
- Arbitration Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in St Albans
- Civil Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in St Albans
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in St Albans