Company Secretarial Paralegal
Elevate are recruiting for an Experienced Paralegal to work for a reputable organisation in London on a 2-4 week contract.
The project is a review of Company Secretarial Paperwork.
The right applicant needs to be very organised, capable of dealing with senior managers and confidential information plus co-ordinate across different areas.
Specifically you will be:
Assisting the client by reviewing all of their company secretarial paperwork (mostly paper).
- Upon completion of the project;
- They will essentially have the detailed and complete history of the group from a Comp Sec point of view.
- They will have all their legal files sorted.
- They will likely have separate files for each company detailing the history of corporate activities and regulatory requirements (they have quite a few different entities (around 6 in total)).
- They will have a complete set of minutes and resolutions.
Skills for Success:
- Sufficiently experienced in Company Secretarial work to know what they need and can recognise what they have.
- Someone that is OK to spend the project working through files and re-organising in to an agreed file structure.
- They should be able to give advice into what the file structure should look like
- Highly organised with flexible, resilient and credible personality.
- Drive, enthusiasm and desire to succeed.
- Excellent attention to detail and an analytical mind.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.