Real Estate Finance Partner
This firm are a well-known name nationally and are specialists in Real Estate Finance and boast one of the largest teams in the West End; this is made up of pure banking and property finance lawyers. The practice is dynamic, several lawyers write for industry publications and are ranked as leaders in the field in the legal 500, they have the highest level of experience and house lawyers who are at the top of their game.
The firm continues to climb the rankings of the Legal 500 and has a significantly increased headcount over recent years. They are a Real Estate focused firm, with several departments which compliment this nicely including; Planning, Construction, Corporate and Litigation.
The department is seeking to recruit a new Real Estate Finance Partner into the West End office.
The Real Estate Finance department deals with a variety of difference clients including; specialist property funders including private equity groups, individual private investors and traditional-style lending organisations as well as the traditional Bank sources.
The firm deals with the usual funding solutions but is well-known for its forward thinking, innovative and often unusual financing solutions for clients to assist them with them often complex and highly technical loan documents. The department is quick to adapt to changes in the market and often other firms copy their lead. You will join a team made up of pure Banking and Property Finance lawyers.
There are excellent prospects here for progression with the continued growth of this department and the firm.
- You will be a Real Estate Finance Partner with at least eight years PQE.
- You will have experience of working within a well-known Property Finance department dealing with a broad caseload
- You will deal with a varied and interesting caseload which will include; Negotiating loan documents, Primary and mezzanine funding, Project management of loans by UK banks overseas, Secured and structured lending, Asset Finance and Securitisations structures.
- You will be a dynamic candidate who can build solid client relationships, with the ability to develop and maintain existing business
- Salary is dependent on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package plus bonus structure.
This is an excellent Real Estate Finance Partner role with fantastic prospects, based in the West End of London.
Apply now or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!