Legal Project Manager
Elevate are recruiting for a Legal Project Manager for a six-month contract role in London. This is an excellent opportunity to work with some of our most innovative customers developing a tech enabled legal department. Suitable candidates may either have direct prior legal project management experience or alternatively we will consider lawyers or ex-Big 4 consultants looking for a role in this area.
Typical project management tasks will include:
- Matter scoping and planning.
- Risks and issues monitoring and reporting.
- Budget creation and monitoring and reporting.
- General support across project admin, meeting management, communications.
Essential experience and skills for success:
- Good communicator and comfortable interacting with varied stakeholders at all levels in complex professional services environments.
- Flexible in your approach and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Pragmatic and creative, able to quickly develop practical solutions to challenging problems.
- Able to work autonomously with minimal oversight or as part of large, complex and diverse team.
- High level of personally accountability for your work. Resilient and resourceful, committed to meeting deadlines even when presented with unexpected challenges.
- Strong project coordination skills and the ability to apply them in a range of different scenarios.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present complex project information so that it is concise and accessible.
- Good level of expertise with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experienced user of MS Project or similar project management software.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or comparable.
- Project management qualification such as PMP, APMP, Prince 2.
- Large law department or law firm experience preferred.
- Experience with litigation or M&A matters desirable.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Legal Assistant 7+ Years jobs in London (West)
- Company/Commercial Legal Assistant 7+ Years jobs in London (West)
- Financial Services Legal Assistant 7+ Years jobs in London (West)
- Information Technology Legal Assistant 7+ Years jobs in London (West)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Legal Assistant 7+ Years jobs in London (West)