In-House Role - Interim Asset management lawyer - FTC - 5+PQE
My client is a global asset management business looking to hire a funds/commercial lawyer on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
- Ensuring the businesses Multi Asset business activities and fund structures are compliant with the relevant local/jurisdictional regulations and rules.
- Effectively managing fund registration activities in a compliant and commercially value add manner.
- Ensuring that investment management agreements, including sub adviser agreements, are appropriately drafted, concluded and maintained
- Ensuring that non-investment mainstream arrangements are appropriately drafted, concluded and maintained e.g. IT, facilities, administration etc.
- Negotiating distribution, supplier, transition management and confidentiality agreements.
- Ensuring that where relevant, all distribution agreements including any mainstream platform arrangements are appropriately drafted, concluded and maintained including delivery within appropriate on-boarding requirements
- Supporting product development and launches including associated documentation e.g. Prospectus drafting and completion.
An ideal candidate will have strong funds experience as well as experienced drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts.
To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02076486954 for more information.