Data Protection/Privacy Manager - global insurance firm (FTC)
Would you like to work for a leading global insurance firm in London?
This particular client is looking for a Privacy Manager to join them initially on a year long FTC. They are building out their privacy team and need additional help in ensurince compliance and protection of sensitive information relating to data subjects and transfer of data across the business globally. This looks to be a interesting and challenging role for the right privacy candidate.
What they would like you to do?
- Inform and advise the company and it's employees of their obligations under Data Protection Act and other data protection legislation such as GDPR.
- Monitor it's compliance with the Act, other privacy legislation, and its data protection policies and procedures, including by conducting internal and supplier reviews
- Train employees and raise awareness on their obligations under data protection legislation and the companies own policies and standards
- Monitor and advise regarding data protection impact assessments
- Assist in establishing data protection policies, procedures, and compliance
- Act as contact point for data protection queries from data subjects (customers, employees, clients) and also for regulators
What they would like you to have?
- To be able to demonstrate ability to clearly and concisely communicate the privacy implications of technology proof of concepts and implementation
- Experience of training in compliance/privacy
- Experience of managing projects and be able to build relationships with internal stakeholders and external regulators