Are you an entrepreneurial and innovative Associate or Senior Associate with experience in Commercial Law? If so then a huge opportunity has presented itself for a Commercial Solicitor to join a hugely successful international law firm within their Birmingham office.
It is preferable that you will have been trained and qualified in a leading private practice firm. This is your chance to take on very interesting and cutting edge work with a range of clients operating across a wide-range of industries and sectors, including, retail, food, technology, financial services and sports. You will be joining a friendly supportive and collegiate working environment within a well-established and dynamic team.
You will need to have upwards of 3 years' qualified experience and the ability to undertake a mixed non-contentious caseload.
• Excellent drafting skills and first-rate technical knowledge are a pre-requisite for this role.
• Experience of providing Commercial/IT/IP/Data Protection support in the context of corporate transactions would be advantageous (due diligence, negotiating warranties and advising on TSAs).
• Experience of non-contentious IP and/or franchising would be advantageous but not essential.
• Sector experience of working within one or more of education / retail / food / technology / financial services / insurance would be advantageous but not essential.
• Able to work independently and have experience of effectively supervising junior members of a team.
• deliver expertise within an area of specialty, contributing actively to practice area targets and assessing risk where necessary.
• coach and delegate as required and manage client expectations to ensure high levels of service delivery both internally and externally.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn’t quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jack Smith on 0161-827-4372 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.