IN-HOUSE TECHNOLOGY LAWYER (3+ YEARS' PQE)
Our client is one of the world's leading technology consulting organisations employing over 200,000 employees in over 40 locations globally. Following continued growth in innovative technology areas, our client requires additional Counsel to support this world leading business.
Reporting to the UK Lead and working in a team of nine top City lawyers, all work will involve drafting, reviewing and negotiating Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotics, BLOCKCHAIN and Cloud/BPO services agreements for major multinational companies. Assist more senior level Transaction Professionals in managing the most complex transactional work within a fast-moving ever changing environment.
- Strategize with company executives prior to client negotiations
- Structure client transactions to be most advantageous from a contracting and business perspective
- Advise, and consult company professionals based on accurate interpretation of contract documents and the facts of a business opportunity
- Participate in developing internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge capital on various legal and business issues
- Educate company professionals in regard to contracting and risk management issues
- Represent the company’s interests and interface directly with client negotiating teams
Candidates will have a minimum of 3-years' PQE. All candidates must have spent some time in a TMT/ICT Group within a City law firm. All candidates must possess a can-do attitude and a progressive personality that enjoys engaging with internal team members as well as external clients - these are the core foundation skills required. In return, our client will help develop skills and also offers market-leading training and career prospects.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact James Channer on +44 (0) 20 3970 4538 or email your CV to: email@example.com quoting ref: JC26938