Employment Solicitor - 5+ - Buckinghamshire
New! - our client are a Legal 500 firm with an enviable reputation for all employment matters. Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and experienced Employment Solicitor to join their team to handle a diverse caseload of both contentious and non-contentious matters. You will have trained with a regional or city firm and have gained a minimum of 4-5 PQE whilst demonstrating solid commercial acumen.
The teams employment services include advising on employment contracts and policies, performance and absence management, disciplinary and grievance procedures and managing restructuring, redundancies and executive severance as well as ad-hoc, day to day support to employers. They also advise on all aspects of discrimination issues and regularly deal with Employment Tribunal and High Court litigation.
The firm are proud of their collegiate culture and look to exceed client expectations on every instruction.
A clear career progression framework is in place and an attractive financial package is on offer.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below.
Alternatively, contact: email@example.com - in strictest confidence.
More searches like this
- Employment Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Oxfordshire
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Oxfordshire
- Employee Benefits Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Oxfordshire
- General Employment Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Oxfordshire
- Arbitration Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Oxfordshire