Commercial IP Associate
Commercial Intellectual Property Associate - 3 - 5 years PQE
London - 12 month FTC
£65,000 - £70,000
- Do you have experience of trademarks and copyright?
- Would you like to a highly respected independent London Law Firm?
- Do you consider yourself to be a flexible and curious legal professional?
What's great about this Commercial Intellectual Property Associate role?
- Sitting in a vital seat at the heart of this award-winning team;
- Exposure to Partners & Fee Earners from other key practice groups;
- Opportunity, if desired, to assist with marketing and business development;
- Join a growing team with the potential and opportunity to deal with more complex caseloads.
Your role as a Commercial Intellectual Property Associate
- Working within the IP & Commercial team;
- Non-contentious IP & IT related work;
- Working closely with all Partners within the team;
- Commercial contracts;
- Working with a variety of clients from corporate heavyweights to charities.
What do the staff think?
"Genuinely the most interesting work I have been involved with" - Temporary IP Lawyer
What you'll need to succeed here as a Commercial Intellectual Property Associate
- You must be a qualified Solicitor in England & Wales 3 - 5 years' PQE;
- Previous experience as a Commercial Intellectual Property Associate;
- You will have experience in trademarks & copyright;
- Strong academic background (2:1 or higher);
- Exposure to publishing, licensing & franchising or competition law would be an asset;
- Pragmatic and commercial approach.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity, interviews are already being lined up for next week! Please get in touch to discuss the role ASAP.