Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
Are you an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor looking to work for a long-established firm?
A well respected regional law firm is looking to add a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to their team.
• A highly respected regional practice with an award-winning property group
• Exceptional reputation and recognised as top tier by the Legal 500
• Work within an established and respected Property team
• Manage a caseload of Residential Conveyancing transactions
• Deal with leasehold property issues and more complex matters
• Deal with a portfolio of high value property matters
• Opportunity to be involved in practice development, not only for the property department but also for other legal services offered by the firm
• Provide an exceptional conveyancing service to clients, introducers and associates
• Build solid relationships with clients and third parties, communicating effectively throughout the process
• Residential Property Conveyancing with 3 years’ PQE
• Previous experience of managing a Residential Conveyancing caseload is essential.
• Experience dealing with all aspects of Residential Conveyancing including sales and purchase, leasehold and more complex matters
• Experience dealing with high value property matters
• Competitive salary and remuneration package.
• Generous annual leave
• Private health care
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Nick Carroll for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly