The Company :
A leading player in the telecoms space, who are developing next generation technologies which will transform connectivity, are seeking a Commercial Lawyer to join their experienced team in Reading.
The Role :
In this role you will lead on complex transactions, creating bespoke agreements for their international clients. On offer is the opportunity to join an innovative business, excellent work/life balance and a competitive remuneration package.
Reporting to the Head of Legal UK&I you will;
- Draft, negotiate and review key commercial and technology agreements including supplier, distribution and outsourcing agreements
- Provide legal advice on matters including Data Protection, GDPR, governance and compliance.
- Assist in developing and managing effective processes for responding to legal risk within the business.
- Support stake holders on ad-hoc commercial, legal and regulatory matters.
The successful candidate will be/have;
- A qualified Solicitor with 3 - 8 years PQE
- Experience managing bespoke technology agreements
- Exposure to data privacy and general commercial matters
- Trained within private practice ideally with some in-house experience
For more information and a confidential conversation, please contact Kurt Jones on 02071876211 or via email.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.