Superb Opportunity at Elite US Firm – Professional Liability Associate (3+ PQE) – London
We have been working with an elite US firm in London looking for a Professional Liability Associate to join their team.
The firm has a strong and reputable presence in London, and are renowned for working with a high profile client base offering excellent work to their lawyers.
This is a disputes role with a focus on professional liability matters for accounting and other professional firms. The work involves a range of domestic and international elements providing a good variety of work within the insurance and disputes space.
Successful candidates will have at least three years’ PQE from a leading firm, ideally in London, with experience of defending the Big 4 accountancy firms on claims, and in Financial Reporting Council (FRC) investigations.
The firm offers an excellent salary to their lawyers, in addition to ideal training for continued professional development and growth.
This is a superb opportunity for ambitious candidates to learn from leaders in the market. Given the calibre of this role and the high-quality experience that will be gained, it will also open up other elite opportunities for the successful candidate in private practice, and also in-house should a move be desired in due course.
For an initial discussion where confidentiality is assured, please contact Jenna Downy on 0207 374 4759 or email@example.com
More searches like this
- Insurance/Reinsurance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)