A Contracts Manager is required for a global business, with offices throughout the UK, Europe, and US.
This position is offered for a period of 6 months to support an experienced team of Contracts Managers, working closely with colleagues throughout the business including Supply Chain.
Your role will involve;
- Providing day to day advice on all contractual matters
- Responsibility for drafting, presentation, and management of new agreements and contract clauses
- Conducting risk analysis and opportunity analysis in relation to contracts
- Assisting during supplier negotiations and decision making regarding escalating subjects to senior management
- Advising on disputes over terms and providing support to colleagues on interpretation of terms
The successful candidates should demonstrate;
- A professional understanding of contractual aspects of supply chain activity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including proven negotiation ability
- Experience in drafting contracts
- Experience in monitoring compliance
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.