Interim Head of Legal
Based in London, you will be have a great team around you to help you to continue to improve and enhance upon the reputation of the Legal team and University as a whole.
With access to the board and regular contact with the CEO, your decisions will be heard immediately and acted upon in the best interests of the university.
Managing a team of established legal professionals, you will have involvement with the performance reviews and identifying training needs for the team and, if required, areas you wish to receive more training on.
Due to the size of the organisation, you will have involvement in a large range of matters, such as:
- Corporate governance and compliance work;
- Drafting and negotiating contracts;
- Advising stakeholders around the University in areas such as employment law and litigation matters;
- IP and Trademark protection, including litigation were appropriate;
- Litigation around claims and their resolution.
Should you wish to discuss the role and, have at least 7 years' PQE, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org