Residential Development Solicitor
The residential development team advise developers, landowners and registered providers in all aspects of acquisition, development and disposal of land.
The role will incorporate a broad range of residential development work for house builders, landowners and advise on issues ranging from site acquisitions and disposals, funding documentation and infrastructure agreements.
- Advising and undertaking acquisitions of development sites for residential and mixed use schemes for private sector developers, home builders and housing associations;
- Involvement in all property aspects of development and regeneration schemes;
- Undertaking a mix of property work for both private developer clients, home builders and housing associations including acquisitions, disposals and contract and asset management;
- Strategic land acquisitions including options and promotion agreements;
- Advising on Joint Ventures and Partnerships;
- Dealing with conditional contracts, options, promotion agreements and similar;
- Undertaking title investigation and other due diligence work, including some complex site assemblies;
- Dealing with disposals of land, affordable housing and freehold reversions;
- Dealing with the setting up of management schemes and plot sales documentation in relation to the sale of new build properties;
This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a leading firm who have ambitious plans for 2019 within a forward thinking culture so, if this is of interest, please contact Michael Johnson at Fyte Recruitment.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.