Regulatory Lawyer (In-House Banking / Brexit FTC)
Our client, a top-tier city law firm, are seeking a qualified lawyer with commercial and regulatory experience to work on-site at their Banking client for 3-6 months, involving preparation work for Brexit.
The role will involve:
- Delivering a best in class legal service that enables the business to deliver on their objectives, whilst effectively managing legal risk and ensuring good outcomes
- Proactively identifying and advising on legal and regulatory risks and assisting with recommending and implementing solutions
- Providing day to day support to the business including in relation to client queries, the launch of new products and services, the expansion of existing products and services and the impact of new legislation and regulatory requirements in the UK, Jersey, Guernsey, the Isle of Man and Ireland
- Assist the business to build its post-Brexit operating model
- Draft and review client and third party documentation as required
- Work collaboratively other members of the Legal team, the wider Legal function and other functions where required to share knowledge and ensure consistency of approach.
Candidates will have worked within regulatory and / or compliance within private practice or in-house.