Regulatory Solicitor - Financial Services
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a national law firm looking for Financial Services Regulatory Solicitor in the South West.
This role will provide you with a good platform for career progression as you will have the opportunity to work closely with a senior regulatory lawyer. The national team have an existing caseload so you will be busy from the outset.
The successful Financial Services Regulatory Solicitor will:
◾ Advise on a range of regulatory issues in the Financial Services industry from mortgages, Consumer Credit, Financial Technology, Crypto Currency.
* Be involved in a mixture of non-contentious matters and advisory matters which may also include working closely with the firms banking, real estate and corporate teams.
* Work with a varied client base across the public and private sector including but not limited to banks, mortgage providers, insurance companies and financial technology clients.
This opportunity may suit a Junior solicitor looking to transfer into Financial Services Regulation from a similar commercial environment.
You will be:
* A UK qualified Solicitor/ barrister with Regulatory experience gained in house or in private practice.
* You will have circa 0-2 years experience. If you are a trainee you will have ideally completed a seat in a Regulatory, Financial Services or Financial Services Litigation team.
* A good communicator and ability to develop and maintain internal stakeholder relationships.
* Have the ability to work under pressure.
* Able to demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm for financial services
For more information about this Regulatory Solicitor Financial Services role or any other legal roles please contact Nisha Jassi for a confidential discussion on 0121 236 2562 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org