US Capital Markets Lawyer
A US heavyweight law firm is looking for a US Capital Markets Lawyer, specialising in US securities, to join their London team.
The firm is well established though in recent years it has been on a real growth journey, having made a number of new big-name hires.
If you are driven and ambitious, looking for the opportunity to be part of a growing team and work on some of the most technically demanding mandates in the market, please read on:
• Elite US law firm with an unrivalled reputation for excellence
• Top salary, extremely generous bonus
• Challenging and complex workload
• Representing initial purchasers and issuers in high yield bond transactions, tender offers and European and US capital markets transactions
• Opportunity to work with a world leading Capital markets Lawyer
• Enviable client list with numerous multinational corporations
What You’ll Need
• You should have between 1-6 PQE as a US Capital Markets Lawyer
• Juris Doctor from a reputable US Law School
• Magic Circle or US law firm background
• Primary focus on US securities laws, high yield debt offerings and equity capital markets
You’ll need to be a tenacious and technically excellent US Capital markets Lawyer looking for, who is looking to be part of a smaller team for more responsibility and progression opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact George Langford on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.