Project Finance Lawyer
An elite US law firm is seeking an excellent Project Finance Lawyer to join their team in London.
You’ll be an ambitious and driven 2-4 PQE Project Finance Lawyer, looking for the opportunity to challenge yourself with the most complex, high value work on the market.
The team has an outstanding reputation for finance transactions within infrastructure, particularly across emerging markets. Recently, they have acted on behalf of sponsors of major African infrastructure projects in the development and financing of their assets. The nature of the work is truly global and spans oil and gas, power and nuclear sectors in Europe the Middle East and Africa.
• Elite US law firm with an unrivalled reputation for excellence
• Top salary, extremely generous bonus
• Challenging and complex workload
• Advising sponsors and lenders on major cross boarder power, infrastructure and oil and gas financings
• Top tier work including multi-billion-dollar financings
• Project Finance Lawyer, 2-4 PQE
• Ideally have previously worked at a Magic Circle or US law firm
• Previous exposure to acquisitions financings, project finance PPP/PFI and re-financings
You’ll need to be a tenacious and technically excellent Project Finance Lawyer, who is looking to be part of a smaller team for more responsibility and progression opportunities. The firm emphasises their collegiate atmosphere, whilst maintaining the opportunity for Associates to gain exposure to various transactions.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact George Langford on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.