Commodities Lawyer - London or Singapore
Our client is a modern and growing boutique shipping outfit with a strong international presence, which is looking to a commodities focused lawyer for their London or Singapore office.
This vibrant firm's team is made up of senior partners from Band 1 rated shipping outfits who work across Dry and Wet shipping as well as financing matters. Our client is looking to bolster its non contentious practice by adding an experienced commodities lawyer. Candidates will be expected to have trained and practiced within a rated commodities practice. Experience across high value commodities transactions is desirable as well as strong client relationships that can be leveraged in London or in Asia.
This is an excellent opportunity for a lawyer to join an innovative and growing boutique either directly as a partner or on short partner track. With a flat structure, collegiate atmosphere and a salary that will match other major players in the market this role would give you a brilliant opportunity to develop long term.
If this is of interest or if you would like a confidential conversation about the role then contact email@example.com or call +44(0)203 950 0530.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Shipping (Dry) Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Shipping (Wet) Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Asset Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)