Real Estate Finance Associate
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive international Law Firm who are looking for a senior Real Estate Finance Associate to join their highly-regarded team. This law firm has a well established banking team that has undergone major growth plans in line with their 20/20 growth and profitability strategy. This firm has fast growing national and international networks and their client base includes major financial institutions and investment companies.
Why you should work here as a senior Real Estate Finance Associate?
- You will be working for a highly regarded Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Great platform for building a practice and well-rewarded;
- Clear career progression;
- A friendly work environment where all ideas are welcomed and recognised;
- Exposure to major cross broader work often involving multi-million-pound deals;
- A chance to work on a broad range of Real Estate Finance transactions.
What do you need to succeed here as a Senior Real Estate Finance Associate?
- Qualified lawyer with 3-6 PQE post-qualification experience at a leading law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Real Estate Finance Practice;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage: development and equity investments, leasing agreements and service lease agreements, acquisition and mezzanine finance;
- This role would suit someone who has 3-6 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are an ambitious Senior Real Estate Financial Associate looking for an international platform, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.