Litigation - Ambitious Offshore Firm - 4+ PQE
This highly-rated, aspirational firm has seen organic growth in the last decade backed up by the hires of leading City lawyers and the capture of quality international work. The successful candidate will be joining a friendly, supportive team, acting for leading companies and individuals whilst living in a desirable overseas location.
Within the disputes team you will be working on a breadth of cases across general commercial litigation as well as trusts, fraud and insolvency matters.
We will consider solicitors of ideally between 4 and 7 years' PQE. London or leading regional/national firm experience is sought. Good academics and a 'can-do' attitude are essential.
Salary will be competitive and chargeable hours less than the City average.
To discuss in more detail and in the strictest confidence, please submit your details or contact Philip Jennings, Director, at email@example.com or on 02039500527.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Offshore
- Crime Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Offshore
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Offshore
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Offshore
- Private Client Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Offshore