Working with General Counsel to deliver practical and commercial advice and support to the business in the areas of legal, regulatory and compliance, including:-
* General commercial support, project work and dealing with legal enquiries
* Commercial contracts work including reviewing, drafting, amending and negotiating contracts, managing the contract process, keeping records and dealing with companies house
* Corporate support including assisting with mergers and acquisitions and the due diligence surrounding this
* Regulatory and compliance including advising the business on updating company documentation and key challenges
* Providing commercially focused legal advice and managing a workload with a high quality output under pressure
* Communicating with various business areas and being agile with negotiation on new projects
* Keeping up to date with the knowledge of law that may impact the business
The ideal candidate will be as follows:-
* Previous experience working in a law firm or in-house legal department in a commercial role.
* Excellent English skills both oral and written and analytical skills
* Able to communicate with all levels of the business
* Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and prioritise workload
Great benefits on offer and a potential to work for a well known market leading company.
This will be a great opportunity for a candidate to take the next step in their career in an in house environment.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy