Commercial Lawyer - London
£Competitive + Flexible Working
Obelisk is an award-winning legal services provider and an active member of the London tech community, providing flexible legal solutions to law firms and in-house legal teams of FTSE100 companies.
We have developed a unique flexible working model, designed to benefit everyone. Our lawyers, who work on a freelance basis, are skilled and experienced legal professionals who choose to work differently. We are the only legal business in the FT Future 100 UK, a list recognising businesses who make a positive impact on society.
We are looking for mid-level commercial/technology lawyers to join the in-house legal team of our client based in the TMT sector on a flexible full-time basis for six months from March 2019.
- Strong experience in drafting, negotiating and advising on technology-related and general commercial contracts including SAAS, market data & vendor contracts, partnership agreements.
- Proven track record in dealing with varied legal issues and providing commercially sound advice and support to businesses for areas including data protection/privacy, e-commerce, cloud computing and fintech.
- England & Wales qualified with at least 3 years PQE in a City firm and/or working in an in-house legal team in a leading institutions/corporate. A right to work and reside in the UK is essential.
Becoming an Obelisk Consultant
- We offer outstanding access to jobs with top-tier legal teams, both in-house at large global corporations and in private practice with large City firms.
- Our Consultant Team connects you with client jobs and provides one-on-one support to help you win the roles you are interested in.
- You take control over how you want to work as a freelance lawyer, combining your professional goals with your personal priorities.
- We provide all our lawyers with access to continuing education and professional development, helping you pursue your professional goals and build your portfolio.
- We are a business with a purpose, leading the way in the legal industry with our Corporate Social Responsibility policy and advocacy for diversity.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV using the ‘Apply’ button.
If you would like to know more about some of these opportunities in confidence, then please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Competition/EU In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Telecoms In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)