Corporate / Commercial Lawyer, Financial Services Institution , Fixed term contract
A leading brokerage client of ours is looking for a c. 4PQE+* Corporate and/ or Commercial Lawyer to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract. This contract has the possibility going permanent for the right individual.
A high profile role internally working on an intra-group reorganisation for a leading financial services institution. You will have regular interaction with senior stakeholders and management across various jurisdictions.
Your role will be varied and will include:
- Legal project management of the intra-group reorganisation;
- Facilitating with local external counsel in various jurisdictions in relation to the reorganisation and making sure all the objects are satisfied;
- Coordinating with various internal departments;
- Providing support on general legal matters;
- Liaising with external legal counsel when required.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable working autonomously on a range of legal matters
- A lawyer with 4 PQE+ experience working on Commercial / Corporate M&A law
- Experience working on projects will be desirable
- Exposure to financial services is not a pre-requisite for the role.
*Candidates outside of the PQE bracket with the right experience will also be considered for the position