In-House Contract Role - Derivatives Lawyer - Global Financial Institution
7 days left
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
My Client is a global financial institution looking to hire a Derivatives lawyer on a contract basis.
The lawyer will sit within the Legal and Compliance Division to provide legal support in EMEA to their Brexit Project, including the client migration.
- Design of templates for re-papering of clients, novation of positions post Brexit
- Legal support to BUs, Sales & ISD during outreach / re-papering
- Assisting ISD in the re-papering of clients and acting as an escalation point
- Supporting client onboarding
Skills and experience required:
- Preferably English or NY law qualified lawyer. German law qualified lawyer also required (experience of the DRV an advantage)
- 3 plus years' PQE at a leading international law firm or in-house at a leading financial institution
- ability to prioritise and communicate effectively
- experience in listed derivatives, OTC derivatives (cleared and uncleared), repurchase and/or securities lending agreements required
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02076486954 for more information.
Apply for In-House Contract Role - Derivatives Lawyer - Global Financial Institution
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly