Financial Services Paralegal - ongoing Interim Assignment
Central London - Big 4!
We are currently working with a Big 4 Professional Services Company based in London who is looking to appoint a Document Review Paralegal into their Financial Services team. This is an exciting opportunity where you will assist Partners to meet client demands quickly and efficiently. The successful candidate will be required to provide consistent first-class service, to assist with client retention and business development.
Why work here?
- Supportive and progressive company ethos;
- Gain invaluable experience with an incredibly desirable organisation;
- Be a part of a fantastic, diverse team of forward-thinking individuals.
What the role entails?
- Document review;
- Legal research;
- Preparation of legal reports;
- Reviewing documents;
- General administration tasks.
What do you need to succeed here?
- Minimum 2:1 Law Degree (or equivalent);
- Previous experience as a Paralegal;
- Problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
This role would suit someone who is looking to gain invaluable experience at a highly regarded organisation, due to start immediately with CVs already being reviewed. If this sounds like you, please get in touch for more information and consideration Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org 02072696334