Banking Litigation Associate
Banking Litigation - 12 Month FTC
Central London - Top Tier Litigation Firm
We are currently working with an award-winning Litigation Law Firm based in London, who is looking to appoint a Banking Litigation Associate into their leading Banking & Finance Disputes group. This role would suit someone with at least 1 years' PQE experience in Banking & Finance Litigation, who is looking to gain invaluable experience from leading experts.
What is great about this role?
- You will be working with one of the highest regarded litigation firms in the city;
- Exposure to truly interesting and diverse work;
- You will be an integral in the core part of this business.
The role includes:
- Providing assistance within the Finance & Banking Group;
- Case management;
- Direct contact with clients;
- Drafting complex legal letters, documents and witness statements;
- Trial bundling;
- Managing e-disclosure exercises;
- Active involvement in business development and networking.
What do you need to succeed here?
- Minimum 2:1 Law Degree (or equivalent);
- Previous experience within Banking & Finance;
- England & Wales qualified;
- A tenacious and dedicated attitude towards your work.
This is an excellent role, due to start ASAP with CVs already being reviewed. Don't miss out! Get in touch for consideration Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org 02072696334