Commercial IT Lawyer
Our client are one of the leading businesses within the 'people insight' space - creating innovative software to test & analyse individuals and their characteristics.
This role entails:
- Acting as lead legal resource for the company's products and services across Europe (including engaging external advisors as required).
- Ensuring compliance with local, national and international laws, rules and regulations
- Supporting any litigation matters that the company may become involved in, including ad-hoc IP infringement matters
- Focusing on GDPR compliance such as review of data protection agreements and general compliance issues across the business.
- Assisting with legal training and development as identified to support the business including provided support to junior legal team members including newly qualified lawyer and trainee solicitor.
- Assisting with and undertaking ad hoc projects as required
The successful commercial IT lawyer will have a background of reviewing, drafting & advising on a broad range of commercial agreements, ideally with a technology focus and a sound knowledge of implementing and advising on GDPR.
An attractive salary for a commercial IT lawyer in London.