Business Development Manager - Fixed Term Contract
My client is a leading provider of legal services to the health, social care and housing sectors, as well as in the field of professional discipline. The firm has a turnover of c£41m and over 420 staff - including 300 fee earners - across 5 offices nationally and acts for a wide range of long standing clients in both the public and private sector including all forms of NHS organisations, governmental and regulatory bodies, registered providers, insurers, defence organisations, independent healthcare providers, charities and GP practices.
Under the leadership of the Head of Business Development, the firm is now looking to appoint a Business Development Manager for a period of 12 months with a possibility of this role going permanent.
My client is looking for someone who ideally has experience from a real estate background to head up their housing division. The individual will ensure the operational delivery of a first class BD and marketing service to specific sector groups which proactively contributes to the enhancement of the firm's profile and reputation. This will encompass working very closely with the Head of Business Development, and key housing and social care partners, supporting them in their client development and sales roles.
This is a full 360 role which will require the individual to:
- Work with equity partners to ensure strategies are aligned
- Support the sales strategy for major accounts
- Proactively manage relationships with key housing and social care industry contacts, publications, websites and other external bodies.
- Capability development - work with fee earners to develop their personal potential and personal brands
The successful candidate is likely to be an existing Business Development professional with experience of working in either a legal (real estate) or professional services environment at manager level (minimum of five years relevant experience) and will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of successfully supporting the delivering of a coherent marketing and business development strategy with tangible results;
- An excellent understanding of the full range of marketing and business development activities necessary for a progressive organisation;
- Proven experience of delivering commercial solutions which are engaging, creative and realistic
- Due to the urgent nature of this role, my client is looking for individuals with 1 month notice or who are ideally immediately available.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.