Are you an NQ-2 PQE Solicitor with experience in a Corporate role? Would you like to work within a top firm’s corporate team advising clients on a range of transactional matters, and actively participating in the team’s business development activities?
A top Birmingham firm is seeking to enhance their corporate team through the recruitment of a solicitor with general corporate law and transactional experience.
- Do you have experience of acting on corporate finance transactions including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and private equity transactions, in addition to drafting standard corporate documents such as articles of association, shareholders agreements and SPAs?
- Are you a Newly Qualified to 3 year PQE Solicitor?
- Are you driven and ambitious?
- Do you work well within a team?
- Do you have an ability to provide advice to clients to a high standard and often to tight timescales
- Do you possess an ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients
- Do you get on well with clients and intermediaries and are you able to build strong relationships with them?
- Do you have a strong academic background with relevant experience in providing legal advice as outlined above?
This is a genuine opportunity to become part of a successful corporate team, to undertake big ticket transactional work in an expanding team that will support you through your career development. Please see job description for further details.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn’t quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jack Smith on 0161-827-4372 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.