IP Litigation - 1-3 PQE - High-End Boutique Firm - London
We are now seeking a high-calibre IP Litigation lawyer for a superb boutique practice in London. With IP being one of the core areas of the firm, lawyers coming into the practice will be part of a forward-thinking firm where they will be fully valued. In addition to acting on top-level work which stands comparison with the large City firms, the firm stands out for being a relaxed and collegiate place to work, with a genuinely good work/life balance.
You will be fully involved in a broad range of contentious work, including copyrights, trade marks, and design rights. There will also be some non-contentious work.
We will consider applicants of approximately one to three years' experience or just outside of this level. We are seeking a lawyer in a rated City or West End law firm. In-house experience will also be welcomed.
Early applications are strongly encouraged for this rare and exciting opportunity.
Further details can be supplied on application. To discuss this opportunity in more detail and in the strictest confidence, please submit your details or contact Philip Jennings, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02039500527.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
More searches like this
- Intellectual Property Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Patents Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Trademarks Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Data Protection Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)